The American Degree Transfer Programme (ADTP) is a flexible credit transfer programme that gives students a seamless transition to universities across the United States. Students are given the opportunity to explore a wide range of courses from various fields, ranging from business and finance, engineering, information technology, physical sciences, life sciences to art, history, health sciences, psychology, design, architecture, literature, philosophy, and many more pathways.
Students will complete 24-90 credit hours in STIMU or STIMU online, while the remainder of their credit hours will be completed in a US university of their choice before launching into their career paths. Availability of Optional Practical Training (OPT) in the education system provides opportunities for graduates to gain industrial experience in the US and widen their network in their respective fields. Employability is key to ADTP programme in United Stated. Career and personal coaching always have been the strength of ADTP.
• Affordable Cost Enable students to obtain quality education in the U.S. at a reasonable cost. Course advisors will inform students of available scholarships and ‑financial aid offered by U.S. colleges and universities for international students to help ease expense
• Successful Admission With a curriculum benchmarked against those of U.S. universities, ADTP at STIMU provides a smooth pathway for students to transition to their U.S. universities of choice. Students will also receive personalized advice on selecting optimal universities for their further education, along with guidance throughout the application process
• Dynamic Alumni Network A robust alumni network, both locally and abroad, provides academic, social and career support for current students
• Exclusive Scholarships Access to exclusive scholarships between STIMU's ADTP and renowned partner U.S. universities.
• Strong Practical Exposure Curricular Practical Training (CPT) and Optional Practical Training (OPT) grant invaluable opportunities for students to gain relevant work experience in the U.S. during their studies and post-graduation.
• Personalized Community Concentrated class sizes allow students to engage in meaningful discourse with their lecturers and classmates. ADTP at STIMU also prides itself on its strong and united student community, which is supported by the student-run ADTP Union
• Vigorous Preparation for U.S. Studies Blended learning approaches and rigorous classroom management strategies contribute to STIMU’s successful track record of equipping students for the critical-thinking level required within U.S. education. This enables students to gain admission into top universities in the US.
American Degree Transfer Program (ADTP) is a flexible program that allows students to pursue their studies within and across multiple disciplines. Students have the option to pursue multiple majors or minors.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of majors:
•Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering
•Agricultural Business Management
•Biblical and Theological Studies
•Christian Education and Ministry
•Communication Sciences and Disorders
•Civil Architectural Engineering
•Electronic Systems Engineering
•Telecommunication Systems Engineering
•Accounting and Finance
•Gender and Women’s Studies
•Management Information Systems
•Materials Science and Engineering
•Peace and Conflict Studies
•Nutrition and Dietetics
•Hospital and Health Services Management
•Human Resources Management
•Digital Technology Management
•Logistics and Supply Chain Management
•Finance And many more!
With our American Degree Transfer Program, students here are exposed to the same education system practiced in the States, preparing them for transition to the American university life. The interactive nature of the American-style curriculum prepares students well for the stringent education standards of some of the best universities in the world.
TRANFORMING LIVES AND RISING THE DREAMS